Guide to Writing Blog Posts

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2023-12-13 13:24:03 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I personally like to pay attention to a few things What my competitors have to say I start by doing a Google search for the topic, and check out the first -ish posts that come up to see what they re talking about. I always want to share better and more useful content than my competitors, so researching what top performers are saying is imperative. I also check out the “People also ask” sections in SERP. These questions help me understand what my potential audience may be asking about the topics. The "People also ask" section for search term "date ideas for long distance couples.

The “People also ask” section for the search term “date ideas for long-distance photo editing servies couples” Write a good and clear title Don t be clever with your titles, choose clarity instead. For example, compare the following titles Example Do This or Kick Your Blog Into Oblivion Example A -Step That Drive Traffic The first title is clever. Nobody knows what it is; neither your human readers nor search engines. Therefore, it s a bad title. Don t write clever titles; they don t do well in search results.

Choose clear titles instead that say exactly what people can expect within the blog post; like the second example. I have a guide here for writing awesome blog post titles if you need some help. Format your blog posts There are two types of formatting I pay attention to Formatting for search engines HTML tags Visual formatting for user experience Formatting for search engines Search engines depend on proper formatting to contextualize a piece of content.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|LISA Barbie

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 03:58 , Processed in 0.038784 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |