LISATW

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 6|回復: 0

Persol Research Institute releases the results of a survey on side jobs and a...

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 11:08:49 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
As side jobs and side jobs have become more popular due to the coronavirus, the number of users has increased by 25% compared to the same period last year. The average hourly wage for the jobs currently open for public recruitment is 2,898 yen (excluding tax), which is the average hourly wage for side jobs announced in the 2019 side job reality/awareness survey results [individual edition]*1 published by the comprehensive human resources service Persol Group. 1,652 yen), the average hourly wage is 1.75 times higher. In addition, the percentage of job openings that can be done remotely is close to 70% at 68.3%, making it easy for users considering side jobs or side jobs.

Furthermore, the average number of days from the time a company publishes a job posting to the completion of matching is approximately 10.8 days*2, making it a platform that can hire immediately in one month. 1:  [individual edition] Side jobs are accelerating. 10.9% of full-time Phone Number List employees are working on a side job, and 41.3% started within 1 year *2: Average value per recruitment in the past year At Workship, we use our unique system to match individuals and companies that are perfect for each project. I am. In the future, we will aim to provide a service that can deliver "fateful encounters" that will make each person's business even more exciting.

Service page for freelancers Service page for companies "Workship" implementation example [Voice from Chatwork Co., Ltd.] When we commissioned the work, we were able to achieve what we had originally wanted to do at an early stage: ``Leave it to us completely.'' It's really helpful. The same goes for communication with the client, and they quickly understood the production environment, including the tools used in production, and I was able to entrust the project to them more quickly than I had originally expected. Right now most of my work is done remotely, but he moves in a way that doesn't make you feel like he's far away from you.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|LISA Barbie

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 18:35 , Processed in 0.604073 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |